search for: in: entire forum this post
you are here: root => General Discussion => is Viooz best to watch on?
folders:
replies:

is Viooz best to watch on?

Hi. I find that Viooz is the fastest for streaming - shame there's no download. Also movreel & a couple of other Indian sites seem good. Anyone recommend their fave for choosing in the links page? Also downloading can be tedious. Some sites don't do it (eg viooz), some ask for premium (filenuke etc). Sockshare seems ok coz it doesn't just do FLV which my Sony dvd won't read. Again, any recommendations? Thanks
post #73 permalink
please login to reply
folders:
replies:
I can try to suggest Pandamovie, very easy to use. An example here: http://pandamovie.me/watch-featured-movies-online-free, very simple and also when avaiable it's possible to see the movie trailer without open any new tab in your browser.

Regarding Viooz I just visited it and also this is a very good site and I like very much the option to filter movies by countries that in all sites I not found
post #104 permalink
folders:
replies:
I recommend trying Stagevu.com. Even if it isn't a link here you can search their site & often find the movie you are after. And it loads really well.
post #105 permalink
folders:
replies:
Get a WDTV Media Player box to attach to your tv to watch all the formats that your Sony won't recognise. It plays almost anything.
post #106 permalink
folders:
replies:
I recommend uploading to barbavid.com, its a reliable host.
post #107 permalink